Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale 11.0 Pro or Basic version
- QuickBooks Point of Sale Pro 11.0 software
- QuickBooks Point of Sale Basic 11.0 software
- Download Free QuickBooks POS
- QuickBooks POS 30 day Trial
Already have Point of Sale?
If you are looking to upgrade, here are just some of the great features in our latest version:
- Ring up sales no matter where you are with your smart phone or tablet.
- Enhanced navigation to simplify everyday tasks.
- Give your customers more flexibility with recurring payments.
Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Feature Comparison Chart
If you have questions, please call us at 800-609-0788.
Key Features In QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013
|Make Better Business Decisions||Basic||Pro||Multi-Store|
|More than 50 pre-built sales, customer and inventory reports at your fingertips||X||X||X|
|Create customized reports and save for easy access||X||X||X|
|Improve your marketing with insights and data from the Customer Center||X||X||X|
|Track employee hours and sales commissions||X||X|
|Access to sales and inventory reports for each store location and at the “Company” level||X|
|Take Your Business Mobile||Basic||Pro||Multi-Store|
|Ring up sales on your smartphone or table (iPad, iPhone, Android)||X||X||X|
|Sales & Inventory information from your mobile device syncs with Point of Sale software||X||X||X|
|Quickly, Easily Ring Up Sales||Basic||Pro||Multi-Store|
|A payments account that let’s you accept credit cards right in your software1||X||X||X|
|Ability to use a Bar Code Scanner to ring sales||X||X||X|
|Allows discounts, returns, store credit & gift receipts||X||X||X|
|Customize price tags, receipts and more||X||X|
|Track work orders and sales orders||X||X|
|Manage Inventory Accurately and Effortlessly||Basic||Pro||Multi-Store|
|Automatically track inventory as you sell and receive items||X||X||X|
|Generate purchase orders automatically at pre-set inventory levels||
|Ship and track packages using Shipping Manager4||
|Track multiple vendors, UPC codes, serial numbers, layaways and sales orders||
|Include pictures of inventory items||
|Track & Reward Your Best Customers||Basic||Pro||Multi-Store|
|Track customer contact and purchase info||X||X||X|
|Create customer letters easily with Microsoft Word® integration2||X||X||X|
|Capture“ship-to” addresses for creating mailing lists and labels||
|Recognize your best customers with the Rewards Program||
|Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use||Basic||Pro||Multi-Store|
|Answer a few simple questions to start||X||X||X|
|View built-in tutorials for common tasks and learn by example with the Practice File||X||X||X|
|Import items and customers from Microsoft® Excel3||X||X||X|
|Simple sales screens to quickly & accurately ring items||X||X||X|
|Pricing Management Tools to update prices & create discounts across||
|Manage up to 20 Stores from a Single Office||Basic||Pro||Multi-Store|
|Consolidate multi-store data into one file||
|Track inventory transfers between stores||
|Works Alone or with QuickBooks Financial Software5||Basic||Pro||Multi-Store|
|Transfersales data to QuickBooks Financial software5||X||X||X|
|Synchcustomer data and accounts receivable with QuickBooks Financial software6||X||X||X|
|Send time cards to QuickBooks Financial Software for payroll processing6||
|Track petty cash payouts||X||X||X|
|Control access to administrative features by password||X||X||X|
1Requires an Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments Account. Sold separately. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Details available at https://www.qbdeal.com/products/accept-payments.html Internet access required. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, and service options subject to change without notice.
2Requires Microsoft Word 2000, 2002, 2003, or 2007. Sold Separately.
3Requires Microsoft Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, or 2007. Sold Separately.
4No QuickBooks Fee for using shipping features, but UPS will charge their standard shipping fees for packages shipped from within QuickBooks Point of Sale.
5Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale works with any QuickBooks: Pro or Premier Editions (2008-2012) or QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions (8.0-12.0), sold separately.
6Requires currently supported version of QuickBooks Accounting Software and Intuit Payroll service subscription. Sold separately. Additional terms and conditions apply.
Know where you are making money and where you are not - so you can boost your bottom line
Get the information you need quickly and easily with QuickBooks Point of Sale
- See what’s selling, what’s not, and what to reorder
- Check business performance and trends across sales, inventory, customers, and employees in one place
- At a glance reports let you instantly see how you’re doing
Track customer purchases and provide better service with QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Know your best customers and keep them coming back with loyalty programs*, gift cards, and personalized emails*
- Customer Center gives you built in tools for effectively communicating with your customers* Save time with inventory management
- Instantly adjusts your inventory every time you make a sale, order, or return
- Easily re-order when inventory is low* using the Suggest Purchase Order functionality.
- Track assemblies, serial numbers, and more*
Minimize time spent on routine tasks with QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Easily update pricing, create Purchase Orders*, set discounts, print price tags and bar codes, and many other tasks
- Manage up to 20 stores from one location (Either the multi-user or multi-store configuration requires the purchase of additional user licenses to become multiple-station capable (one user per license purchased). All stations must be on the same version and level of Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale for network capability.)
- NEW! Messages area allows you to post your own notes
Easy to get started and use QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Customize QuickBooks Point of Sale for your business with a simple Setup Interview
- Import customer, vendor a nd items from QuickBooks or Excel to save hours of manual entry (Requires Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 or 2010.)
- Integrate with QuickBooks Accounting software (Works with any Intuit QuickBooks Pro or Premier (2008-2014) and Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions (versions 8.0-14.0). Sold separately.)
* Requires QuickBooks Point of Sale 11.0 Pro.
Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Merchant Service
Accept credit and debit cards directly in your QuickBooks Point of Sale software
Over 240,000 businesses accept credit cards with Intuit Merchant Services and enjoy their competitive pricing.
Merchant Services Bonus available NOW!!
Save Time and Money by Accepting Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Checks
- Process Credit Cards Online
- Process Credit Cards in QuickBooks
- Get Paid in Your Retail Store
- Accept Credit Cards in Your Web Store
- Process Credit Cards with Your Mobile Phone
QuickBooks Point of Sale Merchant Service helps you:
- Authorize, process and record transactions in one step
- No need to zero-out a terminal everyday or reconcile discrepancies between your terminal and your software
- No terminals to buy—everything needed to process credit cards is built into your Point of Sale software
- No need to maintain a second phone line
- Competitive discount rate saves you money
- Accept PIN debit cards using our PIN pad with integrated card swipe
- No hidden fees, statement fees or cancellation fees
- No contracts—you can cancel at any time
- Reduce data entry errors by only entering transactions once
- From Intuit, the makers of QuickBooks and TurboTax software
- 24/7/365 customer support from Intuit
QuickBooks Point of Sale is ideal for many types of retailers.
Here are a few examples:
- Clothing, Footwear, and Accessories
- Luggage and Leather
- Furniture and Home Furnishings
- Sewing and Fabric
- Gift and Souvenir
- Game and Hobby
- Nursery and Garden
Specialty hard goods retailers:
- Lumber and Building
- Floor Covering-Hardware
- Paint and Wallpaper
- Drapery and Upholstery
- Sporting Goods
- Computers & Electronics
- Music and Video
- Musical Instruments
- Camera Shops
Read more about QuickBooks Point of Sale:
- QuickBooks POS v10 2011 comparison chart.
- System Requirements for QuickBooks Point of Sale 10
- QuickBooks Point of Sale Compatible Hardware List
- Intuit QuickBooks POS 10.0 now has Sticky Notes!
- Reach out to your customers with an email marketing campaign!
- TAKE THE WORK OUT OF PROCESSING CREDIT or DEBIT CARDS
- You Can Print Your Own Coupons With QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Sell and redeem your own gift cards in FREE QuickBooks POS!
- Track Employees time, commissions and even tips in QuickBooks POS!
- How often should you back up QuickBooks Point of Sale data?
- Adding additional users or licenses to QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Easily See What's Selling and What's Not in QuickBooks FREE POS 10.0
- Why is my drawer count off in QuickBooks Point of Sale?
- Can the Free POS print bar-coded tags for my items?
- FREE QuickBooks POS Replaces Cash Register Plus
- Is Free POS really free, or is there a catch?
- I have the Free QuickBooks POS version installed, how can I activate the Pro trial version?
QBPOS & QBES News
- Now that EMV is here, have you edited the receipt templates in QB POS?
- Point of Sale Error on Store Exchange 175137.
- Look at what has been added to QuickBooks Enterprise 2017!
- QuickBooks Enterprise 2017, The new Admin tool for switching modes!
- QuickBooks Enterprise 2017. Report Customization Now Displayed!
- QuickBooks Enterprise 2017- Find Information Faster.
- Have you heard about Scheduled Reporting in QuickBooks Enterprise 2017?
- What’s New in Enterprise 17? How about an improved Audit Trail..
- In Qb POS v 12, How do I print a packing slip?
- Update R7 available for QB POS v12 (2015)!
- QuickBooks Point of Sale 12 gives error 1706 when trying to update!
- A new security update for QuickBooks Desktop.
- Windows 10 Update causing inability to open the company file in QB POS!
- Multifactor Authentication, Coming to QuickBooks Desktop Soon!
- After reinstalling Qb POS, I get error: Intuit.RSG.QBPOSInterop.UpdateApplicationActionPage.
- The Affordable Care Act and T Sheets, These folks just keep the good stuff coming!