Looking for a Point of Sale solution? We've got it for you!
- Cloud managed - You can manage the business from anywhere you have an internet connection.
- You can run reports, setup automatic sales, adjust prices, order merchandise and manage the employees from any web browser.
- iPad sales - lower equipment costs for startup businesses.
- The register takes less counter space than conventional POS systems.
- Features not available in the desktop version - The new cloud based system is designed with flexibility in mind.
- It can work in restaurants, cafes, coffee shops, pizza joints, retail sales, food delivery, bars, and grocery stores.
- You can setup Age Verification right in the software, and even mark items for EBT/Food stamp eligibility.
- If the internet connection goes down, thanks to the Hybrid Technology, your point of sale system can keep doing sales, and will synchronize the data once the connection returns.
- Because the system is cloud based, you do not have to purchase new software when the program gets updated.
- Updates are immediate, and are included.
- If you already have a credit card processor, talk to us.
- It may be that your current processor already can integrate with the revel system.
- QuickBooks POS Desktop 12.0 software:
- Handles sales, credit card processing, inventory management, customer tracking
- Our latest updates deliver 10x faster startup times and significantly faster workflows
- Save time with new multi-tasking capability, keyboard shortcuts, and sorting in key workflows
- Say yes to higher credit card security standards: our product is Chip & PIN (EMV) compliant.
- Seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks Desktop financial software
- Real-time inventory tracking to identify what's in stock, what's hot, and what needs to be reordered.
- Reporting tools to track customer interests and provide better, personalized services.
- Integration capabilities to electronically transfer sales information to QuickBooks Accounting software, eliminating dual entries and data entry errors.
- Easily ring up sales accepting credit cards and keeping checkout lines moving.
- Know exactly where they are making money and where they are not with sales, inventory, and customer data at their fingertips.
- Manage inventory, update prices, set discounts, transfer data to QuickBooks Accounting software, and other time-consuming tasks with just a few clicks instead of hours of work.
- Keep their customers happy with personalized service, emails, newsletters, and loyalty programs.
- Get up and running in no time. Simple setup instructions and tutorials make it easy to start ringing sales in hours rather than days. .
When you apply for an Intuit merchant account service for QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop you will qualify for additional promotions!!!
NOTE: This trial has all the features of the Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop Pro 1 user product. You will have access to all of the advanced features of the full Point of Sale system for a trial period of 30 days. If in fact, you are happy with the functionality of the POS software, please contact us for the best and lowest pricing possible. Remember that the Pro software is primarily for inventory tracking. The POS Basic version is available at less cost if you & your business do not need the additional tracking and reporting that the Pro version offers.
Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop 12.0 Pro or Basic version
Know where you are making money and where you are not—so you can BOOST your bottom line
Read more about QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop
QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop is affordable, easy-to-use retail software that replaces your cash register and allows you to track inventory, sales and customers. Use it alone or get it bundled with hardware components that can save you time and reduce errors. Pair it with QuickBooks Financial Software, and you can transfer sales information to your QuickBooks accounting system automatically and streamline your entire business.
Get the information you need quickly and easily with QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop
- See what’s selling, what’s not, and what to reorder
- Check business performance and trends across sales, inventory, customers, and employees in one place
- At a glance reports let you instantly see how you’re doing
Track customer purchases and provide better service with QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop
- Know your best customers and keep them coming back with loyalty programs*, gift cards, and personalized emails*
- Customer Center gives you built in tools for effectively communicating with your customers*
- Save time with inventory management
- Instantly adjusts your inventory every time you make a sale, order, or return
- Easily re-order when inventory is low* using the Suggest Purchase Order functionality
- Track assemblies, serial numbers, and more*
Minimize time spent on routine tasks with QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop
- Easily update pricing, create Purchase Orders*, set discounts, print price tags and bar codes, and many other tasks
- Manage up to 20 stores from one location (Either the multi-user or multi-store configuration requires the purchase of additional user licenses to become multiple-station capable (one user per license purchased). All stations must be on the same version and level of Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop for network capability.)
- NEW! Messages area allows you to post your own notes
Easy to get started and use QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop
- Customize QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop for your business with a simple Setup Interview
- Import customers, vendors, and items from QuickBooks or Excel to save hours of manual entry (Requires Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 or 2010.)
- Integrate with QuickBooks Accounting software (Works with any Intuit QuickBooks Pro or Premier (2008-2015) and Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions (versions 8.0-15.0). Sold separately.)
* Requires QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop Pro 12.0
Download the FREE TRIAL of QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop 12.0 software at QBdeal.com
or call us for details at (800) 609-0788
INTUIT QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
We GUARANTEE you won’t find a lower price!!
If you are a consultant ordering for a client, ask us about our referral bonus!
QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions has advanced functionality to meet your business’s complex needs - with the same ease and familiarity of QuickBooks.
5 REASONS Why QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions is the Right Solution for You
1 Enhanced Reporting Customization in QuickBooks Enterprise
- Leverage enhanced built-in reports or combine reports from multiple company files to get a comprehensive view of your business
- Create custom reports with ODBC-compliant applications using a new direct connection to the QuickBooks database
- More custom fields for customers, vendors, employees and items allow you to capture, track and report on the data unique to your business
- Easily create professional financial statements with Intuit Statement Writer (included)
2 Sophisticated Inventory Capabilities in QuickBooks Enterprise
- Track the quantity and value of inventory in multiple locations right within QuickBooks using new QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Advanced Inventory
- Change assembly components and quantities on the fly to make substitutions or accommodate special customer requests
3 More Productivity Tools in QuickBooks Enterprise
- Work in two company files at the same time
- Perform more tasks in multi user mode including adjust inventory, delete list items, and change sales tax rates
- Enable multiple users in remote locations to simultaneously work in QuickBooks using Microsoft® Remote Desktop Services
4 Expanded User Controls in QuickBooks Enterprise
- Restrict user access to individual reports, bank accounts, lists and activities
- Use Audit Trail to protect you against employee fraud and detect employee errors by recording transactions entered, edited or deleted from the system -with no impact on product performance
5 Room to Grow with QuickBooks Enterprise
- Scale from 5 to up to 30 simultaneous users
- Track hundreds of thousands of customers, vendors and inventory items—get six times the capacity of any other QuickBooks product
Here are just a few of the features in QuickBooks Enterprise Edition
QuickBooks Enterprise Features
|Maximum number of simultaneous users||Up to 30|
|Maximum number of inventory items, customers and vendors that can be tracked||100,000+|
|Enhanced built-in reports||✓|
|Improved batch invoicing||✓|
|Quickly prioritize customers with the new Customer Snapshot||✓|
|Stay on top of your receivables with the new Collections Center||✓|
|Quickly locate any account, report or invoice in QuickBooks Search||✓|
|Create customer reports with OBDC-compliant applications using a new direct connection to the QuickBooks database||✓|
|Work in two company ﬁles at one time||✓|
|Track the quantity and value of inventory in multiple locations||✓|
|Restrict individual user access to specific reports, bank accounts, lists and activities||✓|
|Connect multiple locations and remote workers via Remote Desktop Services||✓|
|Combine reports from multiple company ﬁles and create professional ﬁnancial statements||✓|
|Unlimited technical support and access to U.S.-based product experts for one year||✓|
|Adjust inventory, delete list items and change sales tax rates with in Multi-user Mode||✓|
Download QuickBooks Enterprise 30-Day FREE TRIAL (version 15.0)
QBPOS & QBES News
- Look at what has been added to QuickBooks Enterprise 2017!
- QuickBooks Enterprise 2017, The new Admin tool for switching modes!
- QuickBooks Enterprise 2017. Report Customization Now Displayed!
- QuickBooks Enterprise 2017- Find Information Faster.
- Have you heard about Scheduled Reporting in QuickBooks Enterprise 2017?
- What’s New in Enterprise 17? How about an improved Audit Trail..
- In Qb POS v 12, How do I print a packing slip?
- Update R7 available for QB POS v12 (2015)!
- QuickBooks Point of Sale 12 gives error 1706 when trying to update!
- A new security update for QuickBooks Desktop.
- Windows 10 Update causing inability to open the company file in QB POS!
- Multifactor Authentication, Coming to QuickBooks Desktop Soon!
- After reinstalling Qb POS, I get error: Intuit.RSG.QBPOSInterop.UpdateApplicationActionPage.
- The Affordable Care Act and T Sheets, These folks just keep the good stuff coming!
- QuickBooks Point of Sale and EMV compliance.
- Failed to open company file, When opening QuickBooks Point of Sale.